Clinical Occlusion & The Management Of Tooth Wear
31st Oct & 1st Nov 2020
Learn from one of the leading world experts on Occlusion & Tooth Wear.
2 days intensive hands on course:
- Learn about clinical occlusion and its application in oatients with tooth wear and in restorative dentistry.
- Learn how to manage and treat patients with localized and generalized tooth wear.
- Apply the occlusion techniques and procedures taught on the course for all you single, multiple and full arch restorative and prosthodontic cases.
- Learn the current concepts in the management of tooth wear.
- Learn about face bow records, intra occlusal records, centric relation, use of articulators –when, why how to apply these in clinical practice.
- Delegates will also receive for their own personal study Subir’s extensively cited published articles on tooth wear and occlusion.
- Apply the knowledge and training given to treat your predictably and successfully andincrease your practice income.
Dr Subir Banerji
Dr. Banerji designed and is the Programme Director of the world acclaimed MSc in Aesthetic Dentistry Programme at King’s College in London Faculty of Dentistry Oral and Craniofacial Sciences. He is also in Private Practice in London UK.
Apart from his clinical practice and teaching Dr Banerji conducts research at King’s College London supervising Master’s and PhD students. He has published in numerous peer reviewed international journals, is author of several books, and board member on expert and advisory international panels including the European Expert Consensus Panel on severe tooth wear. He has lectured and taught Postgraduate dentists internationally and is an internal and external examiner for universities in the UK and around the world.
9.00am – 9.30am: Registration
9.30am – 11.00am: Clinical Occlusion – Lecture
11.00am – 11.30: Coffee
11.30am – 1.00pm: Clinical Occlusion-lecture continued
1.00pm – 2.00pm: Lunch
2.00pm – 5.30pm: Hands – On & Practical: Face-bows, intra occlusal records, articulators & customized guidance tables
9.30am – 11.00am: Current Concepts in the Management of Tooth Wear Lecture
11.00am – 11.30am: Coffee
11.30am – 1.00pm: Current Concepts in the Management of Tooth Wear- Lecture continued
1.00pm – 2.00pm: Lunch
2.00pm – 5.30pm: Hands on practical exercise for canine rise build ups, localized and generalized anterior and posterior tooth wear