ADVANCED DIRECT ANTERIOR & POSTERIOR COMPOSITE
17th & 18th April
With the current emergence of minimally invasive concepts and aesthetically driven restorative materials, clinicians have more options in handling cases in a more predictable, less-stress manner without compromising quality. This 2-day comprehensive course on composites would discuss on the procedural steps on how to integrate composite dentistry on anterior and posterior teeth with feasibility using modern techniques and materials which allow us to achieve maximum results in the shortest possible time. There will be a discussion on the analogue workflow and full digital workflow on executing your treatment with composites.
- Should be able to do thorough treatment plan with options on which materials to choose from micro to macro invasive
- Learn many simple and feasible ways on handling mild to moderate cases with composites to the more complicated procedures.
- Learn the advances on adhesive dentistry and incorporate it into the direct restorative treatment with more confidence.
- Learn the artistic methods of layering composites from the many modern school of thoughts on this concept and apply them to their daily direct restorative treatment.
Dr. Nurul Huda Hasan
Dr. Nurul Huda Hasan completed a Comprehensive Certification Licensing in Implantology offered by the University of Berne, Switzerland and the University of Sharjah, UAE in 2013. She later obtained the MSc of Aesthetic Dentistry in the year of 2013. She was also nominated as Fellow of the International College of Dentists (FICD) in 2014. Dr. Nurul’s interest in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry had brought her to numerous places for trainings and lectures, having been given the responsibility to be the Key Opinion Leader for few principals in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry’s materials and products.
Dr. Nurul is the former President of the Malaysian Association of Aesthetic Dentistry, Vice President of the Asian Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry and recently had been elected as the Country Coordinator for the European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry in 2019. Her areas of interest are on the analogue and digital smile designs, prefabricated composite resin as an option in smile designing, composite resins and adhesive. Currently, Dr Nurul is a PhD student in Universiti Teknologi Mara, academic coordinator in The Dental Academy and maintains her clinical practice with some established private practices around KL.
- Biomimetic Direct Composite Resin Restorations in Anterior Teeth: Techniques & Materials
- The Treatment Planning in Adhesive Aesthetic Rehabilitation
- The Conventional Planning Workflow & The New Digital Workflow
- The State of the Art of Dental Adhesives
- Adhesion of Restorative Materials on the Dental Tissues
- The Effect of the Polimerization on the Adhesive Bond Strength
- Basic Dental Intra and Extra – Oral Photography
Hands – On Practical Part:
- Class III, IV & V direct composite restorations, Diastema Closure, Peg Lateral
- The integration of Bioclear matrices & Injection molding techniques for anterior direct restoration
- Silicon Matrix Fabrication
- Isolation & Adhesive Bonding
- Composite Layering Mapping
- Shape & Texture in Direct Composite Resins
- Finishing & Polishing Techniques
- Finishing & Polishing for Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Anatomies.
- Direct Aesthetic Restorantions on Posterior Teeth: Materials & Techniques
- The key to posterior anatomy
- Shades in posterior composites
- Stamp technique in feasibility of posterior composites
- Isolation and matrices usage in difficul to assecc cases
- Immediate dentine sealing (IDS) and is it applicable in direct composites restorations
- Case reports on deep caries management
- The importance of using the right materials, and
- armamentarium in handling deeply seated cavity margins (DME)
Hands-on Practical Part:
- Direct Composite Veneers
- Class I & II Driect Composite Restorations
- Tecniques with Bioclear Matrices & Injection molding in difficult to access cases
- Cuspal Guided Placement
- Gross Carious Tooth – Carries Free Techniques, Pulp Protection, Micro Etching
- Deep Margins Elevation & Large Sub Gingival Carious Cavity
- How to Handle Cases
- Finishing & Polishing Procedures in Anterior & Posterior Teeth