Minor Oral Surgery
4th September 2022
Not confident in wisdom tooth removal? Are you spending hours removing an impacted tooth? Are you worried that the nerve is too near? Are you worried about post-surgical complications? Do you want to predictably remove any simple or complicated impacted tooth without any complications? Unsure on what medications or antibiotic works the best? Keen on learning more suturing techniques? Are you looking for a live surgical training in wisdom tooth removal? Then this course is for you.
This course trains dentists to be competent in surgical management of complicated impacted wisdom tooth under local anesthesia. This course is designed mainly for general dental practitioners who are interested in wisdom tooth surgery. This course offers live surgery, which begins with a lecture and observation. Major issues like diagnostic, imaging, id nerve management, bone and tooth guttering, post complication management and suturing techniques are addressed. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to confidently remove most impacted wisdom tooth and build yourself one of the best pain free wisdom tooth removal practice.
- Diagnose and classify impaction
- To be able to raise flap based on impaction needs
- Ideal guttering of tooth and bone (for non-traumatic and fast impaction removal)
- Complicated impacted removal
- To be able to provide good local anesthetic
- Medications and complication management
- Introduction to oral surgery
- Diagnostic and classification of impaction
- Radiograph diagnostics(IOPA/OPG/CBCT)
- Nerve and structural identification
- Sterilization procedure
- Infection control
- In depth study of local anaesthetics
- (techniques & different blocks)
- Types of flaps(flaps workshop)
- Instrument and armamentarium
- Different types of tooth morphology
- Tooth splitting and bone guttering
- Minimum traumatization protocol
- Removal of different types and angles of impaction
- Surgical clinical skills and tips
- Suturing workshop
- In depth study of medication(analgesic,antibiotics,anti-inflammatory and others)
- Possible complications
- Complication management
- Surgical management for medically compromised patients
- Live surgical demonstration
Should there be a need for cancelation or withdrawal from this course with a valid reason, kindly inform us by email at email@example.com, at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the course date.
The following terms apply:
- Before 14 days prior to commencement: Store credit will be granted
- After 14 days prior to commencement: Forfeiture of any amount paid
- The management reserves the right to make changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All fees paid are strictly not transferable to other courses.