The Rise of Dentistry
1st, 2nd & 3rd September
Improving Your Daily Practice With Dental Photography
Dental photography can create essential educational materials for the various levels of dentistry. From undergraduate studies to the clinical field, dental photography has become a powerful, indispensable tool for treatment plans, legal documentation, presentations, and many more.
Many conditions that a patient may regard as ‘hopeless’ can be remedied, allowing the tooth to last for many more years once successfully treated. First, we must evaluate the health of the remaining portion of the tooth and its surrounding supportive bone. From there, we can determine the following procedures for treating teeth with severe decay, infection, injured from trauma, or other ‘hopeless’ conditions.
Direct Anterior & Posterior Restoration
Direct restoration can be conservative, durable, and beautiful. With various materials and techniques available in dentistry today, we can take your restoration skills to the next level. This course will teach all you need to know, including anterior layering, posterior modelling, shade selection, finishing, polishing, and more.
The art of marketing from start for dentists
- How We Did It
- Understanding Social Media (Instagram for Dentists)
- Dental Photography
- Dental Videography
- Editing and Posting
How to start dental photography
- Introduction digital camera and which system is right for you?
- Understanding lighting and angle in dental photography
- Intraoral and portrait photography
- Macro lens vs kit lens
- Mobile dental photography vs DSLR dental photography
- The benefits of rubber dam for dental photography
- Lab communication for indirect restoration
- How to create a photo collage on social media for a dentist?
Dr Griya Ridha Raharja
Dr Rizal Rizky Akbar
Dr Eka Yesaya
Dr Aris Santosa
Day 1 – Dental Media
Lecture: Dental photography & rubberdamology
– Preparing dental photography setup
– Rubberdamology on anterior and posterior & photography and videography
– Editing & taking pictures of each other on dental chairs
Best Dental Media Student Award: Lamp-u
Day 2 – Direct and Indirect Hopeless Tooth Posterior
Lecture: Posterior direct and hopeless tooth indirect procedure
– Class II direct
– Endo crown for hopeless tooth & cementation
– Prep endo crown for hopeless tooth & cementation
Dinner With The Superstars At The Dental City
Day 3 – Direct and Indirect Hopeless Tooth Anterior
Lecture: Anterior direct and hopeless tooth direct crown & fibre post and core
– Prep indirect veneer & direct class IV 1.1
– Hopeless tooth direct crown & fibre post and core
– Direct crown tooth No. 2.1 (fibre post and core)
Best Overall Student Award: iPhone
Should there be a need for cancelation or withdrawal from this course with a valid reason, kindly inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the course date.
The following terms apply:
- Before 14 days prior to commencement: Store credit will be granted
- After 14 days prior to commencement: Forfeiture of any amount paid
- The management reserves the right to make changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All fees paid are strictly not transferable to other courses.